The Association of Journalists of Macedonia and the Independent Union of Journalists and Media Workers invite all media professionals to a protest march on Friday (17.02) that will start from the RSM Government to the Parliament, where we will jointly express our dissatisfaction with the attacks on journalists, the insults and humiliations from politicians, the unsafe conditions in which journalists work, the poor socio-economic situation.
In March, messages will be sent from АЈМ and IUJMW representatives, and the following requests will be submitted to the Government and the Assembly.
- Urgent adoption of the necessary laws that are important for the rights of journalists and the work of the media and their consistent implementation
- Public officials and politicians should respect journalists and cameramen
- End of aggressive state PR
- Support for local journalists and media
- Respecting the labor rights of journalists and media workers
- Safe working conditions for journalists and media workers
Friday, 17.02.2023, starting at 10:30 a.m. in front of the RSM Government
Route of movement: From the Government to the RSM Assembly